Supply Chain Areas Covered in the CSCM Workshop & Exam:
·Understanding the Supply Chain
·Supply Chain Performance: Achieving Strategic Fit and Scope
·Supply Chain Drivers and Obstacles
·Designing the Distribution Network in a Supply Chain
·Network Design in the Supply Chain
·Network Design in an Uncertain Environment
·Demand Forecasting in a Supply Chain
·Aggregate Planning in the Supply Chain
·Planning Supply and Demand-Managing Predictable Variability
·Managing Economies of Scale in the Supply Chain- Cycle Inventory
·Managing Uncertainty in the Supply Chain- Safety Inventory
·Determining Optimal Level of Product Availability
·Sourcing Decisions in a Supply Chain
·Transportation in the Supply Chain
·Pricing and Revenue Management in the Supply Chain
·Coordination in the Supply Chain
·Information Technology and Supply Chain
·E-Business and the Supply Chain
Who should attend the IC3PM Workshop?
Benefits of the Lean Master Program
· Outstanding Lean education and materials
· Unique, multi-session training enables you to put your knowledge to work right away, with interactive feedback
· Highly experienced instructors
· Valuable Lean Masters Certification (CLM) when you pass the exam will enhance your career and earnings
· Employees receiving Lean training will drive achievement of the Lean Supply Chain in your company
This program is ideal for:
Those just getting started in the field of supply chain management.
Anyone that comes into contact with customers or suppliers.
Anyone that impacts the flow of materials or information.
Those that will be part of improvement initiatives such as creating a lean supply chain or implementing an ERP system.